- This event has passed.
The Last Masquerade
December 31, 2018 @ 9:00 pm - January 1, 2019 @ 2:00 am
The year’s end party is back for one final send-off in the Roberson Mansion.
Did you know the Robersons never had a single party in their Mansion? Well, we’re making up for lost time during Masquerade in the Mansion!
Three floors of music, hors d’oeuvres, desserts and coffee, cash bar, and entertainment in a Gilded Age Mansion. Let’s party.
- Live jazz music and dancing on the first floor by Dennis Winge Trio.
- Live music by Tom Egan and Lawrence Elder
- DJ “Mo” Reese in the third floor Ballroom.
- See your future and learn of the fortunes in your future with psychic, Ravyn.
- Performances by Mentalist Robb Riddel.
- Photos by Pavlik Photography.
- Champagne toast at midnight as we enter into the New Year in style. (Provided by Pleasant Valley Wine Company)
- Hors d’oeuvres, desserts, coffee, and cash bar provided by Gance’s.
The New Year’s Eve celebration is a fundraising benefit for Roberson Museum and Science Center. The event is for ages 21 and up. Evening wear and masks are requested.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 21 year or older in order to attend this event.
What’s included in the ticket price?
Live music and entertainment, food, coffee, and champagne toast a midnight. There will be two cashbars on the first and second floor of the Mansion.
What kind of food will be available?
We’ll have hors d’oeuvres menu, which include BBQ and Cocktail Meatballs, Chicken Dijon, Bruschetta, Crudites Platter, Mac N Cheese Bites, and assorted cookies and cupcakes. Plus, coffee.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Tickets will be mailed to you, so please make sure to provide an accurade mailing address. Tickets purchased after December 14 will be available at Will Call for pick up on day of the event.
Is the Mansion handicap accessible?
Yes, there are ramps and elevators where needed so you may access ever part of the Mansion.
Is there parking?
Yes, the Roberson Museum lot has limited parking, so we recommend carpooling. Street parking near the Museum and Mansion is also available and is free after 6pm.
Who can I contact with questions about the event?
For any questions about the event, please email Natalie ([email protected]).