2350 Marshland Road
Apalachin, NY 13732
- Opened in 1994
- Host of PGA Champions Tour Dick’s Sporting Goods Open Qualifier (2010-2015)
- Golf Digest 4.5-star rating (2002-2014)
- Golfweek No. 3 in NYS ranking (2013)
- Golf Magazine No. 5 U.S. bargains ranking (2007)
- Golf Magazine No. 7 public courses in NYS ranking (2012)
- Impeccably manicured course with irrigated bent grass greens, tees and fairways
- Five different sets of tees for golfers of all ability levels
- Driving range, chipping and putting greens
The Links at Hiawatha Landing
One of Greater Binghamton’s most decorated courses, The Links at Hiawatha Landing has earned recognition from Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Golfweek, which ranked it the No. 3 best place to play in New York state.
A Greater Binghamton discount golf package admits players to an impeccably manicured course with irrigated bent grass greens, tees and fairways rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest for more than 10 years.
A host of the PGA Champions Tour Dick’s Sporting Goods Open qualifiers, The Links at Hiawatha Landing was named a national “Top 10 Bargain” and one of the “Best Public Courses” in New York state by Golf Magazine.
The full-service venue includes a practice range, chipping and putting greens and five different sets of tees for golfers of all ability levels.