Now through October 25th, Animal Adventure is open everyday from 10am – 5pm (last admissions at 4pm).
Animal Adventure is an interactive, educational animal park, nestled in the hills of Harpursville, NY, just 15 minutes outside of Binghamton.
We are excited to unveil the many additions and improvements to Animal Adventure. We continue to raise the bar; providing unmatched animal encounters, improved animal exhibits and guest experiences. This season boasts many new exhibit redesigns, paved pathways, bottle feeding nursery area in our petting zoo and new species!
New species include: Patas Monkey, Vervet Monkey, Black Bear, African Warthog, Eland Antelope, Addax Antelope, Wildebeest, Scarlet Macaw
Many new babies: Wallabies, Patagonian Cavies, Camels, Antelope, Piglets, Bear Cubs, and more on the way!
• Handicap accessible car and van parking onsite
• Wheelchairs available for use or rent
• Special programs available for visitors with disabilities
• Service animals allowed – relief area available
• No stairs on premises, all areas and exhibits accessible for guests of all abilities
• Accessible seating available throughout venue
• Handicap accessible and unisex/family restrooms available
• Staff will provide orientation to guests with cognitive needs
• Low sensory events hosted on specific dates