The Visit Binghamton Film Office will assist film and television productions while on-location in the Greater Binghamton area with permits, locations, local information, crew, industry vendors, hotel reservations, rental cars, catering services and more. We will also act as a liaison between governmental departments and agencies making arrangements for filming on public and private property.
- Looking for Crew or Support Services? We can help. Contact us!
- Searching for the perfect location? Visit our SmugMug page.
- The New York State Film Tax Credit Program offers the production industry the nation’s most stable and successful production and post-production tax credits, offering 40% on labor and 45% on post-production in Upstate New York.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, all productions must comply with New York State health and safety guidance for the industry. These guidelines are minimum requirements only and the owner/manager of any media production business is free to provide additional precautions or increased restrictions.
- Production Facilities: Any soundstage meeting the definition of a Qualified Production Facility (QPF) as that term is defined in Section 24 of the Tax Law, is listed on this website.
- Plan Your Stay: After a full day of production or enjoying in the signature activities of Greater Binghamton, you’ll be seeking a comfy place to kick back and relax for the evening. In Binghamton, a peaceful evening and a great night’s sleep are just around the corner.
- We are listed as a Regional Film Office on the ESD website representing the Southern Tier Counties: Broome, Chemung, Chenango, Delaware, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins County!
- Bing Film Press Release
If you are a Crew Member or Industry Vendor and want to register for the directory, contact us!